This Conversionizer review shows a WordPress solution that tracks site visitors, sales, and subscribers, and at the same time auto-optimizes site content to get even more sales from existing traffic!
As this Conversionizer review will demonstrate, a unique selling point of Conversionizer is that, unlike similar advanced conversion tracking tools that normally cost $100 or more each month, this product gets you all the advanced features without any of the technical headaches. It’s just point-and-click simple. In fact, the auto-optimization of your site content is hands free!
Just What is Conversionizer?
Conversionizer is a super technology that works tirelessly in the background, optimizing your traffic to make sure that you get maximum sales and leads from the traffic you’re generating (and probably paying for!) This is a technology that requires you to load your campaign only once…from there on out you watch the sales roll in like clockwork!
Who’s Behind Conversionizer?
Continuing the Conversionizer review, we need to introduce OJ James, the author of Conversionizer. OJ is an expert in producing digital products for site and social network optimization. His past products include Social Zen, Market Research Hero, Blog Fusion, Scratch Vidz, and others. Thousands of marketers can attest to the success of OJ’s products.
What Does Conversionizer Do?
Conversionizer is like a magnifying glass, constantly looking at your business optimization. The Conversionizer dashboard is designed to assist you in focusing on what needs to be done to maximize your conversions. Conversionizer really is a simple way to optimize your website for the best results.
- Calculate conversion rate targets, and see what needs to be done to put more money in your pocket.
- Immediately see which pages are getting traffic, which are your top converting pages and posts, where your revenue is coming from, and what your real traffic costs are.
- Do brain-dead simple setup of active split tests
- Track inbound links so you can target and optimize audiences by any category, such as Adwords, Bing, FaceBook interests, ad types, and more
- Optimize Your Pages and Posts
Conversionizer tracks the organic traffic to your pages and posts, so you can better understand your website visitors. Imagine getting more sales from your blog or website pages without generating additional traffic? Conversionzer lets you use split testing and reports that show you earnings per click, tracking revenue, ROI, and so much more!
Let’s talk more about split testing in this Conversionizer review. This is normally a complicated process, using a page builder such as Lead Pages to design and deploy the split tests. But with Conversionizer, split tests are simple and automated. Your split test is ready to go after only three simple steps. There’s no coding, no technical headaches, and the statistical analysis is done for you.
The key to maximizing your click-through-rate is using Conversionizer’s “Action Links”
Anyone trying to do Internet marketing uses click links such as Buy Buttons, Subscribe Now buttons, or affiliate links. Conversionizer makes it easy to track the actions from your buttons, comparing CTR right down to how well every link converts to sales. Once you have the analysis numbers, you can make changes, optimize your call-to-action elements, and boost the likelihood of more sales.
Conversionizer Keeps You In Touch WIth Your Site…Automatically!
While you’re busy building your business, testing new products, or even enjoying a day at the beach or on a hike with your family, Conversionizer keeps working in the background. You can automatically receive notifications from the program when you make sales, when split-tests “win” a test panel, or when Conversionizer auto-updates your content. It’s like having a virtual assistant working on your site, 24/7, without paying the fees!
Setup of Conversionizer is simple. Just walk through these screens:
Step 1: As with all WordPress plugins, you upload and activate the Conversionizer plugin
Step 2: Configure Conversionizer to optimize your marketing by creating one or more campaigns
Step 3: Activate your campaign:
Step 4: Monitor the results, and watch your leads and sales Explode!
Four Powerful Conversionizer Elements
Let’s summarize this Conversionizer review. You need Conversionizer because it:
1. Auto-optimizes your content; lets you run unlimited split tests to make your website a conversion machine
2. Gets more sales form the same amount of traffic. Conversionizer helps you target organic traffic and maximize conversions.
3. Helps you develop inbound link campaigns, and analyzes the results from various sources (ads, Facebook, etc.)
4. Tracks and optimizes your keywords, interests, ad types, demographics, and more. Now you’ll really have the data you need to make the right decisions that can build traffic and boost sales!
There are several Conversioner One-Time-Offers (OTOs)
1. Conversionizer FE – 1 site <<<Get More Info>>>
2. Conversionizer Reseller link: <<<Get More Info>>>
3. Conversionizer FE – 100 Sites <<<Get More Info>>>
4. Conversionizer Unlimited with Developer Rights <<<Get More Info>>>